Wednesday 8 April 2009

Random Roundup Reduction

Five minutes left of my lunchbreak, so quick roundup:

Financial hiccup last week means I'll be looking forward to the upcoming 4-day weekend, especially the Dr Who remake of Pitch Black...

Less impressed that somebody's adapting the song Camouflage into a comic strip as this notion had occured to me previously when I was considering a collection of short strips adapting songs (inspired by Charles Vess' Book of Ballads). Gave up when the only other song I could think of adapting was Ghost Riders In The Sky. Incidentally, I was also pissed off when Underworld nicked my idea of a werewolf/vampire hybrid, which I planned to feature at the climax of the barely started Wolf Who Thunders series of comics.

Heroes and Smallville picking up recently, also enjoying the return of the Inbetweeners and surprisingly Reno 911...reminds me a bit of Bakersfield PD, which I loved but nobody else ever watched...

Getting back into the Legion again, possible post recommending the Five Years Later in the works, with a Silver post to also appear soon..

Right, back to the grindstone...

No comments: