Monday 29 April 2013

Doodling











Been bit busy lately and certain domestic hiccups mean my time will be eaten up for the next few weeks...BUT I've finally managed to complete the mysterious YSKIL (preview pages and prelims below), as well as save a few old Lois lane pics. Both have new heads and the one with the shorter skirt (which could do with a few other tweaks but ones I can live with...at least for now) has new legs that are more in proportion.

That led me to tweaking the head of another figure (all will need colouring again), redesigning Alan Scott for an online thing and digging out my sketch books to do some inking of my own illustrations on my lunchbreak, continuing the liney drapery pix I experimented with before.

Anyway, next post will probably be back to memory lane...

No comments: