Sunday 30 June 2013

Sunday Shite

Quite often, I'll do work that just doesn't turn out right (such as a marker shaded Captain Kirk I did late last night which went horribly wrong when coloured in photoshop), is posted elsewhere, are simply corrections of errors of older oics, is too idiosyncratic/specific or just plain crap. As a result, I don't post everything I do so here's some collections of the crap I haven't posted over the past few weeks or so, hopefully at a small enough size they can't properly be seen but still give an indication...



2 comments:

Rol said...

I recognise an old PJANG cover among that batch... but my favourite was the Tarantula pic. I always loved that old costume.

Nige Lowrey said...

I was sorting out some art recently and found that Pjang figure and it was okay but had to recolour it as I never saved a version of it previously.

For some reason, I fancied drawing the three supervillains from my childhood that I really liked visually though barely read...Tarantula is a really good costume(I tried to do the Romita pose from a vintage cover but it didn't work). There's a minimate version I'd like but it's quite rare and collectable so at £25+, I think I'll be letting that one go!