Sunday 28 November 2010

Bellissima!


Finally,FINALLY I managed to get a decent Kristen Bell likeness today! I'm not obsessed with her but I have been obsessed with getting her likeness right ever since I first tried to draw Elle way back during season two of Heroes.

I still haven't abandoned the pic that I posted earlier but I want to copy the lineart first in case it all goes wrong in the pencil shading stage, hence another attempt at a likeness today. I shall post that once done but I have a few artjobs on at the moment and the coldsnap is still putting up an all out assault so dunno when that'll be...

4 comments:

Rol said...

You always seem to post blogs when I'm nowhere near my blog list... and then when I notice, there's loads to catch up on. Very good likenesses in these pics.

BTW, I've been dipping into your book and enjoying it, so thanks for the copy. Letter to follow when I find a spare second!

Nige Lowrey said...

Glad you're enjoying the book, it's good to be done with it (for now!)

Rol said...

Are you planning regular updates?

Nige Lowrey said...

If I were, it would never be finished! I'd like to do a cleaned up, tidied version though...we'll see what happens if the talk I've been asked to do basedc on it comes off...