Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year Gubbins




Unlike most, I'm pretty pessimistic about 2011. It's kicked off with a serious financial dampener for me, Cameron & Clegg (Camegg?) are sure to push the country closer to the edge of social ruin and there's still major uncertainty regarding my longtime employment due to various proposed changes.

On the plus side, got a free holiday, won some free bowling games and may finally start therapy, if I'm lucky so it's not all gloom and doom, just mostly....

The Xmas break has enabled me to catch up on some much-needed rest and to get stuck into my read pile: I'm nearing the first Williamson Secret Agent X9 hardcover at last! Finances and lack of gray scale printing at the printer I was considering mean that the new collection I've cobbled together (featuring only 5 pages of comics, but it is new...ish), so thankfully I don't have to use the Powerpuff Girls pic above as a rear cover. Not sure about that at all, but I also came across some nice Steve Rude pics of the Marvel Family so for fun, I quickly coloured them and put them together.

Dunno when Smallville will be back on E4 but I'm still waiting to see Beetle and Booster. In the meantime, here's their version of Mera...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheery bugger.

Nige Lowrey said...

I'm waiting for my good moods to regenerate...

I had a bloody good story concept occur to me today though, one which I can't believe hasn't been done before (so I assume it probably has)...I just need a POINT to the story and then I can start fleshing out a plot...

Rol said...

That Powerpuff Girls pic did it for me... Jesus, you ought to put NSFW on stuff like that. ;-)