Sunday 12 August 2012

Adjust A Minute

As well as some of the tweaks featured on the previous few posts, here are a couple of others I feel I've saved. Got another one to do (just needs a new face to save the pic). Photoshop is a wonder for these tweaks that are probably not noticeable to others but correct things enough for me to be able to look at the pic...

The face below was intended to be Erica Durance but for some reason, the eyes just didn't work. I've redrawn, repositioned and edited them more times than I can count and it still didn't work. Today I had the flash of insight to just flip the right eye (as we look at it) and insert it over the left and voila! Save! Something so minor can throw a hole image off and while nowhere near a decent likeness, I think it now holds up as an OK drawing...




No comments: