Saturday 5 February 2011

Yet Another Quick Update







Really, I should be working on a talk I'm preparing to give at a small press expo in about a month but I've been shattered this week so after finishing up the illustrations below, I think I'm going to take a little siesta.

The Obi-Wan below is one of the first things I ever coloured on Photoshop and always bugged me as it could have been so much better. So, a quick tinker adjusting the skin tones and an edited star field backdrop later, a picture that now bugs me less (it's always the details that bug me!)

2 comments:

Rol said...

I love the one with the bug-eyed monsters attacking the building. I feel I should recognise the building... is it BBC TV Centre?

Nige Lowrey said...

No, it's the slightly less famous but locally Rotunda, just off the Bullring in Birmingham...

Real thing:

http://www.birminghamuk.com/wikipedia/rotunda.htm