Thursday 28 July 2011

Little and Often






While it may not seem like it, I've been fairly productive artwise recently...I won't post everything but have placed some work above, including:

3 pieces done for Chris Askham's The Weekly Themed Art Blog

One of three pages for Too Much Sex and Violence (I thought I was lagging way behind but think I was the first to turn in pages!)

Design work done locally and for the local council (you won't believe the amount of tweaking and discussion some of this involved!)

Feeling able to draw again is quite nice, though it's distracting me from updating my book...though I'm also working my way through my backlog of reading material too, currently halfway through The Batman Vault, picked up cheap from the Works...

2 comments:

Rol said...

Wow. That Poison Ivy is one of your best.

While you're on a roll, we need to talk about the cover to TMSAV #1! ;-)

Nige Lowrey said...

I'm definitely up for cover duties and currently my next few weeks are relatively interruption free so should be able to set to work pretty quick...