Sunday 6 November 2011

Artichokes

Thought I'd stick up some stuff I've done in the past few weeks, so from the top:

The top three pics are my first designs for the main character for a project I'm slowly cobbling together, although I still don't know the character's first name (though have the surname). I'm trying to draw this in a cleaner, render-free style, similar to Lonely Boy in Pjang. The top piece was drawn at A3 and scanned in in two pieces, which is why the arm on the right is a bit shonky...

Picked up 9and already passed on) a kitsch Catwoman book from the Works recently and fancied drawing the classic costume. I forgot about that idea until watching the Catwoman short on the Batman: Year One DVD tried my hand at anther render free drawing featuring her...

The next two pieces are commissions, the first semi-cartoony (hence the unusual proportions) and the second more realistic (this has all the line work, shading to follow)...

Finally, just a detail of a larger piece, lips sealed for now. You may try to urge me to speak, but we'll have nun of that bad habit around here...

No comments: