Sunday 13 November 2011

Bits n Bobbins






Managed to pop out a fair few bits recently so thought I'd post them here (another piece done is being held back until it's formal unveiling)...

So from the top, the first four of which were all done yesterday (although the second only needed shading):

Thought I'd take a crack at a modern animation style tweak of Space Ghost...

Completed version of a Christmas commission, quite happy with this (though could have been better if my marker's weren't running out)...

Rejected idea for a mashup thread on the Weekly Themed Art Board: after rejecting a Blue Beetle/Booster Gold amalgam and the X-Men done as Family Guy characters, I decided to take the current Star Trek/legion of Superheroes crossover comic one step further and enlisted Saturn Girl (more the 90s legionnaires version) into Starfleet...

Ultimately I decided against this and went for the Loony Tunes as the JLA...

Another Art Board thread was Dinosaurs and I picked Old Lace from Runaways but used Carolina instead of Gertie as it meant I could continue practising render-free detailing...

The last is just a colour job of a Wonder Woman done by Adam Hughes for a DC office mural of the new 52, thought a quick colour version would be nice to see...

1 comment:

Rol said...

Love the Loony JLA and you always did draw a mean Space Ghost.